Charcoal and Tamanu Face Soap
Our detoxifying Charcoal and Tamanu face soap although formulated for oily/acne prone/combination skin types also works well for normal skin as well.
- Activated charcoalhas been proven to reach deep into your pores to remove toxins + impurities + offers beneficial exfoliation for a smoother, more refined glow and clear, blemish-free skin. Moreover, activated charcoal is inert, which means that it doesn’t cause allergic reactions nor will it irritate sensitive skin if used correctly. In fact, activated charcoal can be used to help remedy allergic skin reactions.
- Tamanu oilhas a higher fatty acid content than many other oils, making it especially beneficial for addressing dry skin. Studies have shown that tamanu oil has wound healing and skin regeneration properties. Is also loaded with potent antioxidants, imperative for protecting skin from damaging (and aging) free radicals caused by exposure to environmental factors such as sun and pollution
- Peppermint essential oilhas a soothing and cooling effect and makes it an excellent oil for itchy and irritated skin. Due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, peppermint oil is recommended to those suffering from psoriasis for relief. Due to its antimicrobial property, peppermint oil kills acne-causing bacteria. It balances sebum production, thereby preventing pore clogging and acne.
- The Tea Tree essential oilcomes from the leaves of a species of tree called Melaleuca alternifolia, which grows in Australia. Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, tea tree oil may help treat acne. Tea tree oil may also benefit oily skin, may help relieve dryness, reduce itchiness and may help speed up wound healing. Tea tree oil contains terpenoids, which may have some benefits for the skin. Although research is not extensive, tea tree oil for the skin may have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.
Moreover it is:
- Vegan, Cruelty free
- Free of SLS, parabens, and phthalates
- Free of artificial colours or fragrances
- Contains high quality botanical extracts
- Contains high quality plant oils and unrefined butters
- Handmade in India in small, quality-controlled batches
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Palm) sustainable Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Natural Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Activated Charcoal, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Distilled Water and Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the local FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.