Curlies Conditioner Bar with Tin
Our Curlies conditioner bars coloured using indigo are full of ingredients that benefit all hair types but especially curly hair. Along with cupuacu and murumuru butter, it also has kokum butter, flaxseed oil, castor oil, pro vitamin b5, hydrolysed wheat protein, coco caprylate and essential oils of rosemary and lemongrass.
- Pro vitamin b5is a wonderful vitamin that’s found in both hair and skincare products. When used in shampoos and conditioners it helps to detangle hair, add shine and keep it moisturized.
- Coco caprylateis derived from coconut and is a great alternative to silicone. It is easily washed off and is bio degradable. It coats, lubricates and seals in moisture making hair smooth, tangle free and shiny. It has similar properties to silicone but with a better, wet combing effect.
- Flaxseed oilis one of the most preferred oils in hair care especially by those who have curls. It’s fatty acids help manage and even prevent curl loss or curl fall. When applied topically these fatty acids can help restore curls by enhancing natural growth.
- Rosemary essential oilis like the holy grail for hair growth and strength, used on the hair and scalp it may help with a number of hair issues including scalp irritation and hair loss and also promote thickness.
Our bars are sent in reusable travel friendly aluminium tins (if you choose the tin option) or butter paper pouches (if you choose the without tin option). They are:
- Vegan, Cruelty free
- Free of SLS, parabens, and phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Contain high quality plant oils and unrefined butters
- Handmade in India in small quality-controlled batches
BTMS 50, Cetyl Alcohol, Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter), Cupuacu Butter, Kokum Butter (Garcinia indica seed butter), Flaxseed Oil (Linum Usitatissmum (flax) seed oil), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Coco Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Pro Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol), Indigo Extract (Indigofera tinctoria root extract), Essential Oils of Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil) and Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil), Preservative
How to Use
Run the bar on freshly washed and soaking wet hair. Leave for 5 to 6 minutes for the ingredients to do their magic. Rinse thoroughly with luke warm water and style as usual. Enjoy soft, tangle free and frizz free hair for days.
Did you know that you can get better results if you leave the conditioner longer in your hair? We recommend keeping it on for 4 to 5 mins but if you have more time, do try keeping it longer. You can also massage the conditioner through the strands.
Some of our customers also use these as a “leave in” conditioner with great results, soft silky detangled hair. So, if you are someone who has very dry/ damaged/ rough/ frizzy hair, do give this a go.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the local FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any scalp condition or disease.