Seabuckthorn cleansing balm has cold pressed Mongolian sea buckthorn oil, sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil and vitamin E as the key ingredients
This lovely balm to milk cleanser emulsifies effortlessly and rinses off clean without leaving a residue, just soft glowing moisturized skin that you can’t stop touching
Left unscented to suit even the most delicate/sensitive skin and also safe to use around the delicate eye area to take off stubborn waterproof eye-makeup (mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner etc).
A rich balm to milk cleanser, it spreads effortlessly and emulsifies easily (once activated with water) into a milky lotion like consistency to effectively remove all traces of makeup, even stubborn water proof eye liner/ Kohl/mascara/matte lipstick.
We have had only positive feedback for this wonderful jar of orangey goodness and this is one cleansing balm that won’t disappoint (our promise!)
Go without hesitation for our Sea buckthorn cleansing balm, if you are looking for an effective cleansing balm to use on a daily basis that: –
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Is great for sensitive skin
- Removes oil/dirt/makeup (waterproof as well) gently but thoroughly
- Emulsifies effortlessly
- Leaves the skin moisturized with a soft glow
- Is fragrance/essential oil free
- Lasts a long time
The sea buckthorn oil is an amazing oil for all skin types as it promotes hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration and even helps treat and prevent acne. It’s a non-comedogenic oil (doesn’t clog pores) and readily absorbs into skin helping support the natural skin barrier. Other properties of sea buckthorn oil include:
- An incredible source of the rare omega – 7, an essential fatty acid that helps skin retain its firmness.
- Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that help keep the skin looking younger and also help reduce swelling and redness associated with several skin conditions.
Moreover it is:
- Cruelty free
- Free of SLS, parabens, formaldehydes and phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No paraffins and mineral oil
- Enriched with Vitamins
- Contain high quality plant oils and unrefined butters
- Handmade in India in small, quality-controlled batches
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate (Olivem 1000), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Preservative (Paraben free and formaldehyde free).
How to use
Take a pea sized amount of the Sea buckthorn Cleansing Balm with the ‘wooden spatula’ provided. Put the scooped balm onto dry hands and massage thoroughly in circular motion over the face to gently dissolve makeup, Sunscreen, oil and impurities.
To remove wet your fingers and massage the skin to emulsify the balm, it will turn to a milky lotion like consistency. Finally proceed to rinse with Luke warm water and dab the face dry with a clean soft cotton towel. Follow up with your favourite toner, serum or moisturizer.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the local FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.