Patchouli and Red Clay Soap
Patchouli essential oil body soap with French red clay and bentonite clay
Although Patchouli is more popular with men, this soap has been requested by quite a few of our lady customers. For those of you not familiar with this essential oil, it can be described as a strong, sweet scent that’s both musky and earthy.
- Patchouli essential oil is great for dry skin and is beneficial to all skin types, it is a natural skin healer and is thought to help improve marks left by acne. It is great for anti-aging, acne treatment, balancing of oils and also neutralizing body odours. It also has a grounding, balancing and calming scent and provides numerous health benefits. It’s widely used in aromatherapy and perfumery as it’s known to eliminate unpleasant odours in the environment
- French red clay contains minerals and is rich in iron. It cleanses, detoxifies and exfoliates the skin gently leaving it toned and rejuvenated. It’s ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin and ageing skin. It’s naturally occurring trace minerals help to soothe irritated skin as well.
- Bentonite clay provides gentle exfoliation which helps naturally cleanse and unclog pores. It’s useful in treating problematic skin and acne. It gives soap a smooth silky lather.
Moreover it is:
- Vegan, Cruelty free
- Free of SLS, parabens, and phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Contain high quality botanical extracts
- Contain high quality plant oils and unrefined butters
- Handmade in India in small, quality-controlled batches
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Palm) sustainable Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, French Red Clay, Bentonite Clay, Distilled Water and Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the local FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.