The key ingredients in this unscented body soap, a best seller is local, farm fresh, raw goat milk and local, organic honey that help nourish and soothe the skin.
If you have tried several soaps but have found them to be drying then this is the one, we ‘d recommend. It’s the one soap we have been making for many years now and it doesn’t disappoint.
These gentle, daily body cleansing bars are perfect if you are someone who has dry/sensitive skin, or is looking for a fuss free bar of handmade soap that lathers great and leaves the skin silky soft, nourished and conditioned without the dry itchy feeling associated with commercial bars. As these are unscented (essential oil free) these are perfect for kids also.
Have you used goat milk soap before, if not your skin is missing out?
- Goat milk contains alpha hydroxy acid such as lactic acid which help gently slough off dead skin cells from the surface, it also contains vitamins and minerals that keep skin naturally moisturised and healthy.
- Raw honey is a natural humectant that attracts moisture from air to the surface keeping the skin calm and supple, it is both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. It’s a powerful skin treatment that can help with a number of skin conditions and is extremely moisturising and soothing.
This unscented bar in all its natural goodness also makes for a gentle kid’s soap that delicately cleanses their skin keeping it soft and calm.
Moreover it is:
- Cruelty free
- Free of SLS, parabens, and phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Contain high quality botanical extracts
- Contain high quality plant oils and unrefined butters
- Handmade in India in small quality-controlled batches
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Palm) sustainable Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Goat Milk, Honey, Kaolin Clay, Distilled Water and Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the local FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.