As the name suggests, this pure, unscented body soap is made using organic and unrefined butters of cocoa, shea and kokum and also a high amount of olive oil (over 50%) and organic thick first press coconut milk.
Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants which help fight off free radical damage that cause skin aging, dark patches and full skin. It is high in fatty acids and hydrates and moisturizes the skin deeply keeping it soft and healthy.
A perfect daily cleansing body soap for kids or anyone with very dry or sensitive skin, this one will gently wash away dirt/ oil leaving the skin conditioned and supple. Cleansing with this unscented bar full of buttery goodness feels more like washing with a moisturizing lotion than soap. The lather is creamy and dense and it won’t leave the skin dry.
Our plant based, cold process, artisan body soaps are a substitute for commercial liquid bodywash that are made using harsh surfactants and come packed in single use plastic bottles.
- Shea butteris an emollient that helps trap moisture in the skin. It is rich in vitamins A, E(Alpha Tocopherol) and C which are essential for a youthful and glowing skin. When used regularly in skincare it can do wonders.
- Kokum butteris a highly moisturizing butter that is amazing for dry/ sensitive skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids which soften the skin and help promote elasticity. It is also known for its ability to regenerate skin cells.
If you are looking for a gentle bar of unscented soap that won’t leave your skin dry, or a soap that you can use on your kid’s delicate skin, then this is the one we’d highly recommend.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
It is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. One common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
Moreover, it is:
- Vegan, Cruelty free
- Free of SLS, parabens, and phthalates
- Free from artificial colours or synthetic fragrances
- Contains high quality botanical extracts
- Contains high quality plant oils and unrefined butters
- Handmade in India in small, quality-controlled batches
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Natural Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Milk) Extract, Distilled Water and Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the local FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.